Tuesday 12 June 2012


I’m really enjoying Ringsfield Hall, although Sebastian is annoying me! Sebastian is a colourful blue Peacock. Sadly he woke me up in the middle of the night! I had breakfast it was yummy. It was toast, I ate it with my friends. Next I played outside, I was playing with the goats.

 By Bertie





Sadly yesterday we got absolutely covered in mud if you played football .One person got completely covered in mud goal keeping and that was me. Unluckily I had to have a shower in freezing cold water. That night I was really tired but one of my roommates snores incredibly loudly (he kept me up until one o’clock). I was woken to a surprisingly nice breakfast, the rest of the day was like the breakfast, it was surprisingly fun!



By JJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.